Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cherie- Evie Dress

Jessica Stewart has become my new bff! I am just absoultly in love with her work. It is unbelievalbe
I wish she would design garments for women! Anyhow. Look at the details she is using the my Cherie collection and mies colors so beautifully. Thank you Jessica it is such a treat to see your creations and your daughter is so beautiful.


Jessica Stewart is the creator, writer, and photographer at Snickerdoodle Stew, and also works as an online assistant to the team at Izzy & Ivy Designs.  Her little model, Lydia, would like for you to know that she is 4 and can whistle.  The Evie Dress seen here is a PDF pattern from Izzy & Ivy Designs.  The headband is by The Ruffled Cupcake and the black cluny lace is from LIttle Red Cottage.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe....if I'm your new BFF, that makes you my BF(abric)FF! So much fun working with you and these gorgeous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that is soooo gorgeous in your fabrics. That style would be excellent for a 'grown ups' dress as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my site! I love hearing from you!